We all know that cars=bad in terms of the environment. But giving up the habit and convenience of cars in favor of bicycles is pretty intimidating. However, it helps that you can look cool while doing it. My recent obsession on bikes and bike-related accessories has turned up some truly styling finds.
1. Ultra-chic "Dutch City Bike" for the urban cyclist by Jorg & Olif
2. The coolest bike basket ever, by Design House Stockholm . This made the blog circuit awhile back, but my interest was renewed last week when I saw one in person. And, I tell you, it is even cooler than it looks in the photos.
3. Handlebar umbrella holder by Dry Bike .
4. Vintage-style helmet, by Bobbin. This classic shape has been girlified with a hip damask/scroll design.
5. Also from Bobbin, vintage-inspired "box bags" for keeping your possessions secure on the back of your bike. I love them all, but the plaid ones win my heart.